ThinkerAnalytix is a non-profit organization that uses argument mapping to teach reasoning skills. We work with teachers to integrate our argument mapping curriculum into their classrooms and are also creating an online course for students to learn this material directly.
Our mission is to ensure that all students can develop and practice reasoning skills by focusing explicitly on how reasons fit together.
We envision a world where every student:
- Has rich and abundant opportunities to practice reasoning skills until achieving mastery
- Values reasoning as an intrinsic good to be pursued for its own sake
- Is empowered to think for themselves about what is true, just, and beautiful – and to communicate their ideas successfully
- A commitment to the truth: Students are inspired to think courageously and challenge long-held beliefs and institutions.
- Intellectual humility: Students experience the process of changing their minds.
- Empathy: Students listen rigorously and work to understand those they disagree with.
- Joy and humor: Students experience analysis and debate as exciting and constructive.