ThinkerAnalytix is an educational nonprofit that partners with the Harvard Department of Philosophy to help students develop logical reasoning skills, using a research-backed method called argument mapping.
Our mission is to teach critical thinking skills so that students achieve academically and discuss social issues with precision and care.
You can find a list of our partner schools here.
We envision a world in which every student…
- practices critical thinking skills until achieving expertise.
- thinks independently about what is true, just, and fair – and communicates their ideas successfully.
- engages opposing viewpoints with rigor and charity.
- A commitment to the truth: Students are inspired to think courageously and to challenge beliefs and institutions.
- Intellectual humility: Students experience the process of changing their minds.
- Empathy: Students listen rigorously and work to understand those they disagree with.
- Joy and humor: Students experience analysis and debate as exciting and constructive.